Our philosophy and operating principles
- We respect each individual’s right to choice.
- We recognize and respect the cultural, social, religious, gender and other differences of the recipients of our services.
- We do not discriminate based on the above-mentioned differences.
- We believe in the value of each person and in his or her potential to contribute positively to the community.
- We are motivated by the love of God to practically express compassion to those who are marginalized.
- We believe that the ability to create relationships is foundational for the happiness of man, and thus restoration requires healthy relationships with God, family and society.
- We believe that prostitution and human trafficking are destructive both for the individuals involved as well as for society at large.